Are you an aspiring or established travel videographer looking for a bigger platform to share your content? Imagine having your video shared on New Zealand’s largest news website, and winning a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Europe.
Entries are now open for Stuff Travel’s first video competition. Fill in the application form here.
“We want to see videos that inspire others to travel, be it to a destination in New Zealand or anywhere in the world. We’re looking for content that informs, entertains, and is creatively shot,” says judge and Stuff travel journalist and videographer Brook Sabin.
Enter our competition, and you could win return flights and an 8-day river cruise sailing from Vienna to Belgrade with U River Cruise – a fun new way to see Europe with onboard parties, activities like mixology classes and incredible excursions like after-dark castle visits.
– An 8-day river cruise onboard a floating, boutique hotel, The A, worth $12,500. You’ll sail from Vienna to Belgrade on U River Cruises’ Eastern Europe Escape itinerary in May or June 2020 with three meals daily, complimentary happy hour and many excursions.
– Return flights to Europe for the winner
– A balcony cabin (for up to two people) on U River cruises Vienna to Belgrade sailing valued at $5299 per person twin share.
HOW TO ENTER
– Send us a travel video shot and edited entirely by yourself
– The way you construct the video is completely up to you, but it needs to be 1 minute – 1 minute 20s long
– Format is .mp4 file at either 720, 1080 or 4k. H264 codec, and preferably widescreen, not square or portrait
– Ensure you have permission for any audio included
– Include up to 200 words on what you’ve filmed, where, and any other information that’s relevant
– Include your name, phone number, email address, and where you’re from
– Enter before midnight on 22 March 2020
– Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. You must be over 18 years old, hold a passport with a minimum of 6 months’ validity, and not have any prior criminal convictions.
– Click here for terms and conditions.